Sunday, November 06, 2005

Discard Los Angeles


Welcome to the newest Blog in the Universe. By the time you finish reading this, 1000 more will have been created. This blog's intention is to show photographs of Los Angeles in the new century.
In addition to new photos, there will be older photos, some of Los Angeles, some of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I will try to be here everyday to post something, even if its just my thoughts from the day before.
I will also from time to time post drawings of mine of various subjects. I am an animation director in Los Angeles, some of the drawings will be for animation projects I want to finish, some will be for a graphic novel or two I have in mind to start.
Don't hesitate to post comments.
I hope you enjoy what you see and read.

1 comment:

Argyle Tigress said...

This and other photos like it would make a wonderful coffee table book. Just imagine the accolades you would reap as LA's number one "crapologist".