Friday, November 11, 2005

You can't get it any better than this!!! An authentic auto-mobile seat from who knows what kind of car!!! Just waiting for you to take it away to your lovely living room!!!
Think of how jealous your friends will be when they see this great piece of furniture in your living room!!! We left the pack of cigarettes on the seat for you to continue smoking, if you are so inclined!!! Trash cans not included, but talk to us if you really want them for your house, they look good!!

2 comments:

Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Argyle Tigress said...

Looks to be the luxury version from an 80's "K" car. If I had one of those car/seats I'd abandon it too. Red fake velour, yeeeeech!