Saturday, March 25, 2006

Today is Saturday...

This morning I went to the bookstore. I parked in a spot that had NO OTHER CARS AROUND. I mean there were 5 rows of empty spaces, it was nine a damn clock. The store had just opened. There were tumbleweeds blowing through. I parked my sedan, and went into the store to browse and not spend any money. When I came out, this minivan was parked in front of my car. You could not get a fly's testicle in between the vehicles. What is this person's problem? And you know the driving habits are just like the parking behaviour. What gives? I should have gone into the store and asked them to make an announcement that the minivan was being broken into and stolen. But I got the picture of the plate, so I will be on the look out for this clown.

1 comment:

Argyle Tigress said...

Makes ya wanna "key" their car.